With the unprecedented events and stay at home measures, you may not have the chance to put your vehicle to service now.
We will be giving you a grace period of 2 months / 3,200 kms (whichever occurs the sooner) post the standard service period until we can return to normal working practices.
If you have any questions on this matter, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com
Enjoy peace of mind at home and away, with Land Rover Roadside Assistance and Warranties* – all designed specifically for Land Rover owners.
If you want to claim on your warranty, just visit your Approved Service Centre with your service history on hand. Usually, they’ll carry out the repair straight away. But please be aware some repairs might need the go ahead from Land Rover first.
While your warranty is as robust as your Land Rover, it doesn’t cover all items, such as those subject to adjustment or replacement during normal service or maintenance operations. Likewise, it won’t cover repair or replacement required as a direct result of:
- Normal wear and tear
- Failure to properly maintain the vehicle in accordance with Land Rover's maintenance schedules and service instructions
- Refilling or topping-up with incorrect fuel, e.g. petrol used instead of diesel
- Failure to use Land Rover specified parts or fluids (or parts of equivalent quality)
- Damage resulting from neglect, accident, or improper use
- Unauthorised modifications of the vehicle or parts (modifications outside of Land Rover specifications)
Your Land Rover warranty isn’t liable for inconvenience, loss of transport, lost time or any other incidental or consequential damage that you, or anyone else, might incur as a result of a defect that is covered.